Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Brrrr!

Okay, Santa crawled in my bedroom window last night and bit my ass. And before you *gasp* I'm talking about the Christmas bug. I've been bit. I love this time of year and today, I've embraced it with open arms.

I normally try and keep the bug at bay until I at least have my first serving of Thanksgiving Dinner... but not this year.

A cold front blew in last night and the Christmas music is playin on my PC at work. I'm grinning from ear to ear, excited to head outside for lunch and freeze my ass off. The funny part is, it's only 41 degrees. Oh, but add the wind and you've got a crisp 35 degrees. Oh I know.... it's not cold for everyone, but this is Texas dammit. I'm cold! And I'm loving it.

I went out and got the goodies to help make for Dinner tomorrow and just can't wait to get over there and watch the parade with my little nieces. An extra special thing this year, is that my best friend gets to come celebrate with us as well! She loves my family. We're loud and flamboyant and laugh at everything. I'm all wiggly I can't even put my thoughts together.

To all of you out there. Have a wonderful holiday, and BE THANKFUL!!


No comments: