Friday, November 05, 2004

Busy!

I have just got a ton of stuff happening before the end of the year. I think every weekend I'll be busy, or at least I need to be.

I've got some things to go do or see, I've got craft projects to complete for Christmas. My apartment is still not finished from the move, (which was in mid Sept.) and then of course there are the holidays. My uncle is coming into town in a couple of weeks and my bellydance class "graduates" in mid December!

I've got Christmas presents to make or buy. I've got decorations to make or buy. At some point we'll be getting a tree, and we'll have to decorate it and the porch.

This weekend I'll be going to dance class, working on my front bathroom and going to Six Flags with my family. If I don't organize and hang up my clothes, I'm going to kill someone. (probably myself)

I have ornaments and presents to make for myself, friends and family. I made soap last night, and I need to figure out how to bundle those up and who to give them to. I didn't actually MAKE the soap. I bought soap blanks and melted them down to add scent and color then poured it into cute little Christmas themed molds.

The lamp in the kitchen still isn't hung. *rolls eyes* I should do that tonight. Period.

I'm going to see Varekai (Cirque du Solei) on Tuesday night and then Friday and Saturday night of next week is the class reunion stuff. And I need a hair cut before that! Gah! :)

I've got to try and stay focused however, so I can get this all done. A video game I've preordered is going to be available next week, and I'm highly anticipating it's arrival.

I don't think I've ever been this busy in my whole life! I'm reading a book right now too! Hehehhe

1 comment:

S. Kay said...

Take a deeeeeeep breath! I'll be there to help hang myself with your wallpaper soon!