Thursday, November 18, 2004

Helping

My sister and I are 32 & 28 (2 1/2 weeks shy of 29) respectivley. My mother has a hard time letting other people do things. (most mothers are like this)

Well seeing that my sister and I are fully grown women, and can help quite a bit with Thanksgiving Dinner.... and my mother sure could use a break, we're making her just stop and sit down and let us do it this year.

She can't let go completely though, so we're letting her do the meat and stuff mushrooms. But sister and I will be doing the rest. I'm looking forward to it. Mostly because mom won't have to do it. But also because I enjoy making food and providing for people. Plus my deviled eggs are to die for. :p

Next week should prove to be a good one. Hunny is off Thursday & Friday with me!! That's not the norm, but he was lucky enough to get those two days off this year. I can't wait to spend all day Thursday with my family, cooking, laughing, playing, talking and of course eating.


1 comment:

S. Kay said...

mmmmm Sweet Potato Pie!