Monday, November 08, 2004

Nothing.

A blog about nothing. Of course to try and comprehend 'nothing' is not humanly possible. So I suppose I can conjure up something.

I finished the second trilogy of the Dragonlance series. It was wonderful. 6 books down and not a second of boredom or disappointment. I need to pick up the next in line. I'm sure I can find it for 2 bux at a nearby Half Price Books. I'm going to take a short break from those however. I have a vampire book I bought several months ago that needs to be cracked. I'll try not to compare they writing style too much. I hope it doesn't suck. Heh.

My clothes still aren't hung. Nor is my lamp. I danced Saturday at class then spent the day doing laundry. Hunny and I went out to see The Incredibles. It was great! I can't wait for it to hit DVD so I can see it again. I'll save the 8 bux for a flick and see something else at the theater though.

My hair is a mess. I'm looking forward to Friday's paycheck so I can get it cut again. And I need a freakin massage too. Maybe I can afford one of those this weekend as well. Not real sure when I'd go though. I'll be busy with friends and reunion Saturday and need to go clean Grandma's house on Sunday. I think she expected me this last weekend, even though we never set an exact schedule. I didn't call her or email her either. I should do that today so she knows I didn't forget about her. :)

Varekai is tomorrow night. I can't wait to see it. I hope our seats are decent. That'll be my last splurge (i hope) before the end of the year. I've got to sit on some monies for Christmas and our hopeful trip to New Hampshire next spring. Stoopid tempting stores.

Well nothing sure turned out to be something. Even if it is just a brain dump. :p


No comments: