Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dreams

Some of my most favorite dreams are the ones when you have residual emotion for the whole day after you wake up. I find it very interesting that some dreams can be vivid enough to effect your awake state of mind.

I've had two of these this week!

Most of the time, for me, these dreams are good feelings. Leaving me happy, excited, or even flirty and saucy. But sometimes they are icky feelings. Like sadness or just a general bad funk.

Bad funk dreams always come from me dreaming about my ex husband. He weasels into my dreams and even tho I may triumph over the situation in the dream, I'm generally left with Ex-Funk all over me all day. That's the one I had last night. So I'm kinda icky today.

The one earlier this week was much better. :) I felt flirty and saucy all day, and it was great. And no you can't have any details!

Anyway, I'm not nearly as funky today as I've been in the past. It's probably the cold weather and Christmas music. :D

No comments: