Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I Can

I don't want to be angry at my past. I don't want to remember him and get angry at him again. It's not constructive. It doesn't help me. It hinders me. I CAN move on.

I don't want to think about what I can't do because I'm not in good health. I don't want to think that I can't go for a hike. I don't want to give myself the excuse of it being too cold, too hot or too dark to ride my bike. I don't want to worry about my heart or my ankles. I don't want to walk hunched over because my knees are shot from too much weight. I CAN be healthy and strong.

I don't want to be in Accounting, HR or Payroll for the rest of my life. I don't want to be bitter and old calling companies for collections, wishing I had just gone to school and grown. I don't want to waste my intelligence. I CAN go to school and get a job I enjoy.

I can. And I will.

1 comment:

S. Kay said...

Yes, you CAN!!!
You've already lost 10 pounds and you're going to move on to intermediate dance. You can go to school and get a degree and get a job that you love!

The hardest part is taking the first step.