Friday, December 17, 2004

Chess Anyone?

Remember that wedding/Halloween party I went to? You know the one that sucked so bad I felt like ass for two days after cause my stupid ex-husband was there and all those people I don't like?

Yea, well, I had a party on the 11th of this month. It was a little, girl get together to talk about Cirque du Soleil, music, Christmas, men... whatever. So one of the women there is damnnear best friends with the lady that was the bride in the wedding/Halloween party. Let's call the bride Jaime, and the friend Sandra.

Anyway, so Jaime tells Sandra that Asshat(my ex) and his girlfriend have come up to her on separate occasions, since the wedding and told her that me and my best friend, RecursiveAngel, we're throwing rocks or pecans or something at their backs and giggling. *raises eyebrow* Excuse me? Are you fucking serious? Um... no.

So Jaime asks Sandra if she believes that to be true. Sandra of course comes to our defense and says "I seriously don't think either of them would do that." But neither of them can figure out why Asshat and GF would tell Jaime that. This brings the question to me and RA. Sandra asked us at the party if it happened and after I almost fell out of my chair laughing, I started shaking and getting REAL loud about how insane that is.

The next day I was calmer and thinking. "Why in the world would Asshat tell Jaime that? They aren't that close of friends. That just doesn't make any sense at all." And then it hit me. He's playing chess. He didn't expect to see me or RA there. He doesn't want to see me or RA. He went right to the source. The woman that threw the party. Her wedding.

Turn her against us Asshat, so she won't like us and won't invite us again, so you don't have to see us. Bravo.

I'd like to remind all of you that we've been separated for well over 2 years. Divorced for almost 2 years. Before the wedding, I haven't seen the man or spoken to him in almost that long. We don't even hang out with the same people.

It shocks me and angers me beyond belief that he still goes to great lengths to alienate me. He's clearly insane in thinking that he has had anything to do with me not coming around that circle of people anymore.

6 days out of the week I completely forget he exists. But it's always that one day, that gets my blood boiling again. That one day that I remember. That one day that I get angry all over again and angrier still that he feels he has had some sort of injustice brought onto him.

Wow. You are some piece of work. Asshat.

2 comments:

S. Kay said...

F-Bombs away!

Fucker.

John Piccolo said...

Yeah F-Bomb away

asshat hehe