Monday, August 01, 2005

3 Down, 2 To Go

Only two weeks of class remain. 2 more tests and a paper will happen before next Wednesday.

I made a 94 on my second test, so the A is still secure. I also wrote the rough draft to my paper this past weekend. It is due tonight. It's total crap, but I still have time to improve before I turn in the final paper.

In other news, the last two weeks I've spent Friday nights riding my bike with Honey and my dad. We've biked about 13 miles each night! I presume it'll be a regular thing cause we're getting together again this Friday. It's fun. :)

I also have a belly dance show performance on the 21st. I've got to finish putting together my costume for that and practice the steps a bit. We'll be going over it and over it the next couple of weekends in class though, and I've pretty much got it down.

I spent all day yesterday at my brother's house. We played hard in the pool, with the kids. I wore myself out. I wanted to stay in bed this morning, but alas, the stupid work implementation is still going on and I've got too much to do to take a day off.

Rest and relaxation is in sight... I hope.


No comments: