Friday, August 19, 2005

Another Adventure

Despite all my whining and moaning over the past few weeks, I got over myself and registered for the regular Fall semester. I start classes week after next on the 30th, and will continue until December 15th. I took another morning class, but this time it's on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I registered for Intro to Philosophy. I'm looking forward to it and hope to learn some new things. It counts as a liberal arts credit, which is another I need on the long list of basic courses. So we'll see how it goes. I expect to do just fine in it. I think my confidence is a bit boosted. ;)

Onto other things. On Sunday I'll be belly dancing in my 4th show. It's almost old hat now, but that doesn't mean I'm not nervous. The teacher put me in the front row, right in the center! I assume that means I know what I'm doing, which is flattering, but I still feel like I'll stick out like a sore thumb. Thinking on it a bit more, I'll probably be the one least watched. The ladies that will be noticed will be the ones not doing it right. :)

Work has also backed off a bit and I'm able to breathe a bit better. I still don't think we're completely over the implementation hump, but damn close. I've been able to send out invoices and pay bills, which stops phone calls and eases my stress.

I think Fall will come along and I'll calm down and relax. Settling into classes and easier work and preparing for Christmas! :D

Hooray for Fall !

1 comment:

Dale said...

Good for you, Sarah! I wish I could see the show.

Christmas?! OMG!! LOL!!