Tuesday, August 09, 2005

4 Down, 2 Days To Go

A bit late on this post, but I wanted to wait until I had my 3rd test score. I got another 96. Honestly I thought I had done worse than the others, but apparently I knew more than I thought I did. I also turned in my paper last night. I'm not worried about it and I'm not worried about the last test on Wednesday... tomorrow. I have no fear that I'll be keeping my 4.0.

The test score was a shining moment yesterday. I wish it had come earlier in the day, but I'll take what I can get. Work sucked. It was only Monday, after a restful weekend, and by 5 o'clock I had a knot in my stomach so big all I could do was break down and let the stress overwhelm me. I cried again. Quietly in my cube so no one would know. This happened a week or so ago too. I hate it. People aren't supposed to cry at work.

We're STILL working in data to get the new system going full force. It's about to make me loose my hair. I won't be surprised if I get a few grays from this. All I can do is keep hoping the end is in sight. And hope I don't completely fall apart in the process.

At this point I think I am gonna skip the fall semester. I have no desire to continue pushing on at this moment. I'm afraid it'll drive me insane. All I want to do is stay home and do nothing. I don't want to have anywhere to go or have anything to prepare for.

We'll see. My next post may be from a straight jacket.

No comments: