Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Evil is Showing >;)

There is this turn I have to take to get to work. It's the kind that has two left turn lanes that go into 3 lanes on the crossing road. For some reason, people don't know what to do with this, even though there are dotted lines painted for guidance. Most people who turn here cut diagonally across the intersection and end up in the two left lanes on the crossing road.

This isn't how the lines are painted. They are painted so that you are to end up in the two right lanes. Every morning I turn from the farthest left lane, hoping to end up where I'm supposed to, in the middle lane of the new road. But no, every morning the yahoo in the other turn lane, cuts me off, forcing me into the far left lane and hogging up the middle lane. It makes me nuts.

So this morning I decide to turn from the other lane and do it properly, ending up in the far right lane. This nuts-o behind me rushes through the intersection, turning into the middle lane, forcing the other lane into the far left and then darting in front of me in the far right.

At first I thought she was just being a pushy wench and then I figured out she just wasn't paying attention and screwed up. She kept looking at me in the rear view mirror. Her eyes were darting around and I just knew she felt that "oh crap, dumb traffic move” feeling. I've had it, it sucks.

So we proceed down the road and she makes a turn, and I turn. And her eyes are there, staring at me in the mirror. Meanwhile, I'm just staring right back at her, perfectly still with no emotion on my face, sunglasses on. I imagine I look like the Terminator. She turns again, and I turn.

Then she turns again and again I turn. At this point I know she thinks I'm following her. She slows and turns into my work complex (3 large buildings all connected by parking lots) and almost stops. I'm pulling in behind her. She speeds up in the parking lot and makes a hard turn behind the 1st building. I work in the second building, so I cruise on to my normal parking area and get out and go into work.

That poor girl thought I was gonna hunt her down, confront her or fight her, for cutting me off in traffic.

It felt good. MUAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: