Friday, July 22, 2005

2 Down, 3 To Go

Well week 2 of class was about the same as the first. Busy but interesting. Work is letting up more now too. We're almost completely cut over to the new system and the auditors are now gone.

I passed my first test with flying colors, as they say. A big 'ole 96. I imagine the next test (Monday) will be the same. Or I hope it is. If I study the same way, I don't see how it could be worse.

I need my weekend to be relaxing, but it's not going to be. Honey and I are meeting my father tonight after work for a bike ride. I have a feeling when we return I'll collapse and not rise until late in the morning. Then I'll be off to class to dance and after that I'm going to lunch with R.A. We're going to relax in the pool and after that I plan on spending some time in game. (World of Warcraft)

Sunday I plan to go to my brother's house for more swimming, but at this point I'm not sure I will. I think I'll make that decision when I wake up on Sunday. I'll have to spend the morning studying (3+ hours) if I plan to go there in the afternoon. So if my motivation is hiding, I may not make it out there.

As of right now all I can think to do is sleep. Maybe I can take a day off next week.

No comments: