Monday, July 18, 2005

1 Down, 4 To Go

Well I somehow made it through last week without dying. Heh. *drama queen*

My 12 hour days have turned into 16. The system implementation is still in the works and I'm working half in the old system and half in the new. I've got 10-15 phone calls about past due payments that I can't send because I can't print checks... or at least I haven't been able to the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping to get some out this week.

The auditors had us running around like crazy people again all last week and one of them is back today. I already have a task to complete for her.

I had 4 full 2 hour classes last week. We covered a chapter or more each night. My first test is tonight and I spent 3 hours yesterday preparing for it.

This week doesn't look any easier. But we're 1 down, 4 to go. I look forward to this weekend coming already so I can go soak in my brother's pool with the kids and relax.

*still treading water*

As a side note…. Aunt Flo tore into the driveway about 7am this morning, made her fat ass comfortable on my couch and started hollering for pork rinds and beer. >:(

5 comments:

John Piccolo said...

umm pork rinds and beer :D I miss those hectic work days. Don't worry it will be over soon. I got free time and im updating my blog now!

S. Kay said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you to get an A on your first test. *smooch!*

Dale said...

Aunt Flo? TMI!! TMI!! Ugh!!!

Sarah said...

LOL Dale. I was simply adding more stress and crap to deal with to my story. ;p And anyway... it's MY blog and the presentation of the subject was at least humerous. *tease tease*

fstack said...

She must of called my aunt Bertha on the way to your house and told her I was lonely. Hang in there girl. You can do it!