Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Adventure Continues

School starts tonight. I've fretted and whined and moaned to R.A. and Honey. They volley back words of confidence and truth. I know I'll do fine if I have the motivation and put my mind to it, but my fear is the motivation.

I procrastinate and cut corners whenever I can, or at least when I'm not passionate about something. So I'm not sure the surge of passion will come with this class. All I can do is hope that it does, or hope that I pay attention enough to keep my 4.0 for the next 5 weeks.

I'm mostly worried about being tired. I'm exhausted when I get home from work, and now I have to go to class at 8pm till 10pm. I'll be beat!

Anyway, it starts tonight. We'll see how sour of a mood I'll be in by the end of the week. That is, if it can get any worse than it already is.

3 comments:

Dale said...

You'll do just fine, Sarah. I'm thinking of you and sending positive energy!

fstack said...

Dude...this is just a stepping stone, a tool for a better future. You will be fine, just look at the big picture and keep your head in the game! I am trying to do the same. Love ya!

John Piccolo said...

coffee helps me. Chin up and you be fine