Thursday, January 06, 2005

Man! I'm Weird

Dreams. Alot of the time I can figure out why I dreamt something in particular. Or at least have a reason for something or someone being in my dream, but last night....

I woke myself up early this morning because I was laughing out loud at something my father said in my dream.

There was this fish, and it was keeping it's self out of the water by holding it's fins up next to a boat propeller, while it was spinning. It was going "slap slap slap slap slap" on it's fins. So I said to dad, how do you think it's doing that? And he said "Cinnamonography" And I said "Taking pictures of cinnamon?" And he started laughing, and I started laughing. Apparently what he meant to say was "Centrifugal Force"....

Cause that makes so much more sense.... *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

S. Kay said...

*snort*

You crack me up. ;>