Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Will Power

Or lack there of. I have none when it comes to eating right and exercising. I figure that's the norm in the world though. Unfortunately.

I hear people say, people that have lost weight that is, "I just came to the conclusion that I had to make it happen, and I just did it." I've been traveling down this weight gain road for 5 or 6 years now and I've yet to come to "the conclusion." I come to the idea and thought of doing it all the time though. Pretty much every waking hour.

I've tried everything save a drill sergeant trainer. Well, everything except unhealthy routes, like strict diets or medication. I'm not desperate enough to be stupid. But I'm gettin real close to the idea of just forking out the money for a trainer.

When I think about what it would take, it's just so simple. Don't drive through, and exercise more than just dance class on Saturday mornings. But for some reason, I just can't make it happen. And I have time to do it too! That's the most frustrating part. I have absolutely no excuse.

Bah. Every single day I stop in the middle of the road and stare up at this road block, wondering how the heck to get around it. A puzzle I've yet to work out. An endless maze that's slowly driving me to madness.

No comments: