Thursday, October 28, 2004

Halloween

My social circle is gone. I don't have quite enough friends to make a circle any more. Mostly because I've migrated away from having "friends" I only see at parties and toward surrounding myself with only those select few I consider close dear friends.

I'd say 360 days out of the year, this doesn't bother me. But there are 5 or so days during the year I'd actually like to attend a big crazy party.

Halloween is one of those days. I haven't been to a Halloween party in about 4 years. But this year, one of my dearest and closest friends was invited to one. It's really a wedding. At midnight, on the 30th. Which I just think is stupid as hell, and I really don't like the girl getting married at all.

However, I'm going with my best friend as her "date" because her ex is going to be there, and what better day to go and be a catty bitch but on Halloween?!

We'll be dressed to the 9's, sipping our drinks, making nasty comments to each other about everyone there, and throwing dirty looks all night.

>:)

1 comment:

S. Kay said...

Oh, I can't WAIT! This party is going to be memorable, and we're going to have a great time. Mrowrr! Hisssss! I just found out it's BYOB, so I'm dragging out the cooler and we can get some good wine to bring with us. And a dish of cream ;)