Thursday, October 21, 2004

A Few Things

Thing One
I was introduced to blogging only a few days ago, and since then I feel I've been sucked into this world I didn't know existed. I spent almost a hour this morning clicking "Next Blog" at the top of the screen. I find it extremely fascinating that I'm able to browse through endless blips of other people's lives. Most I just click on by due to them being in other languages. Some are from younger posters who have a whole new internet language I prefer not to read. The ones I find most interesting are like mine. Random everyday thoughts and doings.

Thing Two
Weight. I'm obsessed. I'm not nearly as obsessed with my current weight as I used to be. I've come to terms with it as much as I can. I got new clothes that fit well and look good. My obsession now is fear of getting larger. I constantly think about what I eat and why I'm not trying harder. Why I don't take more time to exercise. I don't have answers. I bellydance once a week, which feels great. I took that step. I need to take another. I've been telling myself that for years. Maybe someday, I'll listen to myself.

Thing Three
The apartment is coming together slowly but surely. I came home to find the "entertainment center" put together. (Thank you honey) The front bathroom needs MUCH work. After this weekend I'm going to put all of my efforts into getting it finished. It needs wallpaper and paint and a good cleaning! My uncle is visiting mid Nov. and I'd like it to be done by then. It sure was easy tearing down that old terrible wallpaper....

No comments: