Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dog Park!

We took the pups to the dog park.

They luv this place. I do too actually. We went on the 9th and it was PACKED. The weather had turned nice and it was a Sunday afternoon. I've never see so many folks out there, but it is always better when there are lots of other dogs to interact with.

I took my new camera along as well. I obviously still have a lot to learn, but I managed to get some decent action shots.

Milo

Mina

Milo

Mina

Milo

Mina

Mina and Milo

Mina & Milo

Mina and Milo

I plan to take it with me again the next time we go. It was fun having them run back and forth between Honey and I to get those hauling ass shots. ;p

2 comments:

Tara said...

HA! I love the shot with the other dogs in it - they all look like they're so high up off the ground. :-D

S. Kay said...

OMG the floppy ears! They are so cute. Great action shots of airborne dogs.