Friday, November 14, 2008

Fall

It turned into fall last week. When I left for work on Monday the 3rd there were a few leaves on the ground and I had noticed the trees starting to change color during the week prior.

When I got home on Friday the 7th most of the leaves were on the ground. The entire back yard is now covered. We didn't tend to it last weekend so we will have to today. Fortunately Honey is home this week and next on vacation so he can help out while I'm at work. We won't have time to get to it this weekend because we'll be out and about with family. I'll post more about that on Monday.

Last season was our first in the house and we didn't know we should keep them cleaned up if we wanted to spare the grass. I figured people just cleaned up because they wanted to keep their yards tidy. I suppose it doesn't matter much either way but this year we've decided to stay on top of it and keep them cleaned up.

I took some time to get a few shots with my new camera of them changing on the trees.







No comments: