Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, I'm back

The myspace shiny has worn off and I find myself wanting to blog here more and more.

I spent one afternoon reading back through most of my previous posts and found myself inspired to start again. I was also inspired by some of the things I wrote. I've made progress in alot of areas that I might not have noticed if it hadn't been documented over the last few years.

I hope I can get the word out to whomever previously frequented my blog so that they can again. It is always nice to get comments back on some of my posts.

Anyway, to catch up on some things. From my very first post I complained about some home improvement projects that needed doing... that were long overdo when I posted it over 2 years ago. Hehe, I can proudly say I've finally completed my bathroom and hung the kitchen light. Yes!

I also mentioned the 3Day Breast Cancer walk a few months back. The event is closing in and I've been training and working hard raising money. I can also proudly say that I'm ready, the money that hasn't been raised can easily be covered and I feel I've grown leaps and bounds better in the walking department. So I'm looking very forward to the 27th-29th.

I could go on, but for now I think that is enough of a quick update. All things are looking better, not that they were grim to begin with, but better is good. That's all I ask of myself these days... to just be better in whichever department I feel needs work. So it's all better. ;)

Oh yea! I almost forgot... I'm debt free! Yay!

No comments: