Monday, November 14, 2005

Sleep

I was in a crappy mood on Friday. No particular reason. I wasn't mad, or sad. I think if anything I was slightly depressed. But mostly I think I was just bored. My boss picked up on it and at about 2pm, he told me to go home. I didn't hesitate.

Honey and I hung out, gamed and ate dinner Friday afternoon/night. We went to bed around 10pm I think. I woke bright and early at 7am. No alarm just had my fill and woke up.

Saturday night I went to be around 11pm and woke Sunday morning at 8am.

Yesterday (Sunday) I laid down for a short nap at 11:30am. I expected to get up about noon when Honey had to so he could go to work... but I didn't. I didn't know anything till 3:15pm when the phone rang. I'm not sure how much longer I would have slept if my sister hadn't called.

And last night, I got in bed around 11:30pm. I woke before my alarm today at 6:45am.

That's alot of sleep over the last couple of days! Apparently I needed it.

2 comments:

Dale said...

Yikes!! Maybe you're reverting to your teenage years. Meagan struggles on weekends to get out of bed before 2:00 pm.

Sarah said...

Lord I hope not. The latest I've slept in probably 10 years is 9am. Once. Hehe

Those midday 4 hour naps are interesting though. :)