Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Breathe

I've gone and gotten myself full of things to do and no time to do it again.

Some of the things have been on the list for months and months and some pushing over a year... like my bathroom and the missing wallpaper.

I have a huge difficult paper due for school on the 15th. I have a smaller assignment due on Thursday.

It's the week of "close" at work and there's a large pile of payables that need to be entered into the accounting system. Not to mention the other 10 or so tasks I have to do for close.

My clothes and the effort I made toward packing away warmer weather gear is half done and scattered around my bedroom again.

I have a massive scrapbook to embellish for a Christmas present. And although this sounds like a fun little hobby and nothing to stress over.... it's not. Fun? Sure. Fun with a deadline? No.

There is still shopping to be done for the holiday that is fast approaching.

I also need to order a cake for my Birthday party this weekend.

In the next couple of weeks I should send out Christmas cards too.

Lots of little things, some big things and barely over 3 weeks to do it = stress.

*Sigh* I'll try my best to not focus on the whole and work to get bits and pieces fully done along the way.

I hope I don't yell at too many people during the journey. Now is the time to install your thicker skin Honey. ;(

1 comment:

Dale said...

Yup. Just stop and breathe once in a while, girl. It'll all get done. Eventually.