Tuesday, May 31, 2005

To Blog, or Not To Blog…

Lately, I’m having a hard time thinking or having things to blog about. I’m not the sort of blogger that writes EVERYTHING that’s going on in my life. I don’t really feel it necessary to spill the guts of all my inner most thoughts or things going on around me. I could blog for days if I wrote about my family, but I just don’t feel its right to blab all their news. I know its good therapy to journal, but I shared this page with several people I know and being that it’s not anonymous I don’t feel its right to share everything. And now I’m rambling.

I haven’t had the energy to come up with a good witty blog. I guess part of the problem is that it would feel fake. Like a magic trick.

“Here! Look at all this fun wonderful stuff going on over here”

*waves hands around to distract*

In reality I am happy and fun things are happening, but those things just aren’t things I want to write about. And the things I do want to write about, I don’t really want to share with folks I know. Sorry guys.

So, that leaves me to the not very well maintained blog. Perhaps I’ll find the balance soon and be able to blog more regularly because I do enjoy it!

No comments: