Friday, May 20, 2005

They Grow So Fast!

My youngest niece is 3!! She turned 3 yesterday. One of her older sisters will be 4 next Thursday and the next oldest turned 5 in March and the oldest oldest just turned 7 on the 13th!!
Spring babies. Tons of them. But I digress.

Sammy is 3 and damnit she's cute. I called her last night to wish her a Happy Birthday. Her daddy (my brother) put her on the phone and she said,

"Hewo?"

I said, "Hi Sammy! It's Auntie Sarah!"

She said, "It's my birfday!!"

I said, "I know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How old are you today?"

And she said, "This many"

HAHA! I heard my brother laughing in the background and heard his voice get louder as he came back to the phone. He said "She's holding up 3 fingers."

I can't wait to see her on Sunday. It'll be a dual Birthday Party for her and her almost 4 year old sister. Sweet babies!

No comments: