Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Love My Honey Because...

...he tucks me into bed every night.
...his heart envelopes more than I can sometimes comprehend.
...he knows how to stop and smell the roses.
...he encourages me.
...he is able to express true appreciation for nature and beauty.
...his heart envelopes more than he can sometimes comprehend.
...he knows how to call me down when I've crossed the line.
...he knows how to play.
...he knows how to support me in decisions I may make.
...he cares about our health.
...he makes efforts to better our health.
...he sees the light that shines inside me instead of my dress size.
...he cuddles with me on the couch to giggle or squeal at movies.
...he shares chores with me, even after our long days at work.
...he sings beautifully.
...he likes my family and understands their importance to me.
...he isn't afraid to show me his feelings, no matter what they are.
...he makes me laugh.
...he makes himself laugh.

...he will read this and come to me for a hug and a kiss
and an "I love you too."

No comments: