Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ask and You Shall Receive

I looked at my boss today and said "Is it too late to request a day off?" And he said "For when?" And I said "Tomorrow hehe" And he said "Yes, it's too late" and continued to give me grief for asking. And of course let me stew on it for a couple of hours and then said "Is there anything pressing?" And I said "No, nothing that can't wait until Monday." And he said I could have the day off.

So now I have a sudden 3 day weekend! And I have things to do as well, and I'm going to try my very very hardest to be productive AND relax for the next 3 days.

  1. I get my first take home test from class tomorrow. It's due Monday, so I'll have a test to do this weekend. No problem.
  2. I moved into my "new" apartment unit 6 months ago and all of my nice work clothes are still in the damn box I moved them in. I HAVE to freaking organize and hang them up. Period.
  3. I have a few items to return to Lane Bryant. The credit to my bank account is needed, so I must do this as well.
  4. The house is a catsty and needs vacuuming and general straightening. Meh, we'll see. :p
  5. I have a date with my best friend on Saturday to go to a BEAD show!!! I hope to spend most of Saturday shopping for beads and then hanging around my place gooing over what we just bought and make new jewelry!
  6. I will be attending 2 Belly Dance classes Saturday morning. Once a student moves onto the next level of class, they can attend any previous level class for free! There is a beginner class at 10am every Saturday, and my class is at 11:15. I'm going to take the opportunity to dance for 2 hours because I love it so much! It's great exercise and it'll only enhance my dancing skills! FUN!

It'll be a good weekend. I'm looking quite forward to it!


No comments: