Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Wish I Had Blog Traffic

How does one get blog traffic?  I see and or hear about these great blogs and they have thousands of followers and those people go on to write books, or get on TV or other neat things. I wish I had something to say that appealed to people.

I don't even get comments. Well, not very many. Maybe I just like my posts way more than anyone else does.

Sometimes I'll put together what I think is a really fantastic post and it just sits here in cyberspace all alone.

I guess if I had something to offer it would be better. But what could be new and different? Something that would really get peoples' attention.

Just about everything I do is average at best. Sometimes I wish I weren't so average.

I need a theme.

9 comments:

Gilda said...

Hi, Sarah I follow some blogs and thought how cool is this I found a blog by someone I know ( I went to school with you). I think like all good writers you have to start somewhere. I think your great at it.....can't wait to see what theme you come up with.

Jeff Hancock said...

I love you cousin.. I'll follow you. Ok?

S. Kay said...

Join a blog community - follow others & leave comments on similar blogs... self-promote on that big old wild internet. :)

Unknown said...

You are far from average. I love reading your blog.

Mark said...

If your husband had a brain left when he gets home, he might remember that you have a blog.... I'll favorite it :)

Sarah said...

Ah ha! I didn't know you all read it. Thanks guys. And Gilda, that is super weird. Of all the blogs in the world, to find one by someone you know is rare. ;)

Thanks for reading everyone!

Kristi K. said...

I like that you remind me to check out your blog via Facebook. :)

Sarah said...

Yeah the FB thing helps a lot!

Jeff Hancock said...

How's the traffic flow improving? Did you know that you can email posts to individuals when you create them?