Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Walking?

I thought I did this part already. Well I did but...

My friend over at Nothing to see here turned me onto a 6 week walking program she started a few days ago.

Since I have a pedometer and recently bought a new battery for it, I figured I'd join her. Also, since I'm already climbing stairs, I figured counting those steps along with a few others wouldn't hurt the size of my keister and it will most certainly make my pups much happier!

If you're interested, check it out at America on the Move.

The cool thing about the interactive website is that once you register (for free of course) you get to choose a trail to walk, virtually. As you log your steps for the day it moves you along the trail. It's neater than it sounds. Check it out for yourself if you want to see. My friend chose the Iditarod Trail and I chose the Oregon Trail.

We'll see how far I make it down the Oregon Trail in the next 6 weeks!

No comments: