Wednesday, June 08, 2005

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant*

Honey and I are going on vacation next week. We're leaving Saturday actually. I'm looking quite forward to it, and after this week of things to do, I'll most certainly need it!

For one thing, someone I work with is out this week on his own vacation, and I get to do his job along with my own. Everyone knows that getting loose ends tied up at work to be gone, always makes for a busy week. Add someone else's job to that and you're down right out of control with stuff to do. I'm beat. It's Wednesday and I'm completely spent.

Then of course there is the billion and one things running around in your head to prepare for at home. Things to buy for the trip, things to pack, remember to do this and that and send emails with itineraries, and give keys to friends to take care of things while you are away. And if you're like me, you'd like to come home to a clean house, so there's laundry to do and things to clean and straighten and vacuuming.

I'm real ready to be on that plane about now.

If you're curious, we're going to New Hampshire. That's where Honey is from and he's not been there in 2 years. He packed everything up and moved to Texas to live with me and hasn't been back since. I get to meet his folks and brother and some of his friends, and see Mass, Vermont & New Hampshire by car. :) It'll be wonderful.

3 comments:

Dale said...

Bon Voyage, Sarah. Have a wonderful trip and send us a card if you think of it.

S. Kay said...

I promise that I'll take good care of your kitties. Despite what my own cats say, I will not keep them locked in a closet all day, starve them, and twirl them around by their tails. I most certainly won't take them for rides on the ceiling fan or play "sailboat" with them in the bathtub. Nope. Not me.

John Piccolo said...

have fun in new hampshire