Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Woo 2006! I got big plans for this year. Trips to take, walks to walk, other random stuffs I'm trying to be excited about. :D

But to start it off right, we had to celebrate the New Year. Mom, Dad, Me, Honey and my sister's two daughters (my oldest nieces) all went bowling. It was a package deal for 4 hours with pizza and soda, party favors and a toast at midnight.

I think we all had alot of fun. I know I did. There's not much to say about it. We went, we bowled, we laughed, we played... pretty much what we always do when my family gets together. :) I took my camera to capture the festivities.

Enjoy!


Honey & Me


Mom showing me her hat, Dad being silly(normal.)


Mom trying to show me her hat and not her double chin.
Dad still being silly and laughing - LOL.


My sister's girls. The blond is the eldest at 14. Can you tell?


GOOD TIMES! :D

2 comments:

Dale said...

Happy New Year, Sarah. Glad to see you got lei'd on New Years Eve! LOL!

S. Kay said...

Hah! Oldest Neice looks soooooo 14. Isn't this about the age she should disappear into her bedroom and start writing angsty poetry and calling herself "misunderstood?"