Wednesday, December 14, 2005

:D :D :D :D

Well I didn't complete my paper, but I emailed my teacher the thoughts I had about it to see if I was in the ballpark of what he was looking for and ask for some guidance. This was on Saturday.

I hadn't heard from him so I sent him the following email today:

I sent my thoughts to you this past Saturday on the final paper. I assume I still owe you that paper. :) Can you let me know your thoughts. I wasn't sure I had the right answers and didn't want to write the paper with the wrong ideas.

Thanks!
Sarah


I got this response from him this afternoon:

You did just fine. I don't remember what you wrote and am not able to take a look at your paper because I am away from home. No body did better than you.

I'm just not real sure where to file that. ;) But I'm old enough to know when to say "thank you" and no longer worry about it.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Good for you, Sarah! Congrats!